Sunday 25 September 2011

Aurobindo, Annai’s magnificent powers

A firm follower of the principles of Aurobindo and Mother, affectionately called Annai Mirra, I became their devotee. I started worshipping them with flowers as floral offerings are liked by Mother. I used to decorate a plate with flowers of different hues and sizes and keep it in front of their picture every day.
As months rolled by, suddenly one day my eyes started watering. Thinking it must be due to heat, I started applying castor oil to cool my eyes. Elders at home suggested that I take tender coconut as it a coolant. I followed their advice but my eyes continued to water with no improvement.
I consulted an oculist who gave me the shock that I have glaucoma and my vision will blur after some time; yet he prescribed medicines. I was shocked beyond words and was perplexed. My inner mind found solace with Aurobindo and Annai and I started praying to them chanting ‘Om Namo Bhagavathe’ which is their favourite mantra.
Meanwhile, my friend gave Mother’s Eyes - a picture which I kept near their picture praying to them to cure me of the malady.
As days went by, I started staring at Mother’s Eyes hoping that she would cure me of the disease. I kept the flowers which were offered to them on my eyes. I had implicit faith in their curative powers.
I kept my fingers crossed when I met the oculist next time after a month.
To the surprise of everyone and the doctor, the condition of my eyes was improving and he assured me that my vision would be improve after some time.
I wept in happiness and thanked Aurobindo and Annai profusely for blessing me. Undoubtedly it is the enormous power of Aurobindo and Annai that has worked wonders with my eyes. I pray to them daily and seek their blessings for a comfortable life.

No comments:

Post a Comment